The Power of the Written Word
Many say that the written word is 10 times more powerful and lasting than a paid ad.
Some of the best things in life are free, right? Well, while PR may not be totally free, it is certainly one of the most cost-effective ways to promote your business. A well-placed article in a respected golf publication, a guest appearance on a golf radio or television broadcast or a video appearing on the internet can create incredible awareness and generate revenue well beyond any costs incurred.
IGM’s PR team has enjoyed great success over the years, primarily due to the strong relationships built with the golf and golf travel media. When we submit content and releases, they get noticed.
What & How to Promote
- Maximize the awareness and success of your event with full media coverage.
- Use Media Releases to announce upcoming course, community and charity events, grand openings, course changes, new membership offerings, personnel updates, product launches, etc.
- Garner Panelist Reviews: Golf Digest, Golf Magazine, Golfweek, etc. Do you want the major players rating your facility? We’ll get to them.
- Host Annual Media Days and Press Trips to showcase your facility to local, regional and national media.
IGM’s Proven Strategies
- Selectively, yet aggressively court various media contacts, including all the major golf, lifestyle, in-flights and business magazines, plus a number of select regional newspapers and publications, websites and television/radio broadcast outlets.
- Leverage memberships and extensive media contacts in Golf Writers Association of America, Society of American Travel Writers, International Network of Golf, Golf Journalists Association of Canada and International Golf Travel Writers Association.
- Develop and focus on custom Top 20 to Own Media List, specifically targeting key markets and states.
- Create specifically tailored feature story angles that will be used to attract interest and coverage from a wide array of media outlets.
- Develop press releases/media pitches and matching with appropriate editorial calendars.
- Secure and coordinate strategic print, broadcast and online interview opportunities. Prep spokespeople with talking points.
- Distribute releases/pitches with photography/artwork to a custom database of 500-plus golf, travel, business and lifestyle journalists in targeted feeder markets, United States and Canada.
Get Started Today!
Talk Public Relations with Impact Golf Marketing HERE or call us at 336.889.4206.